| Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics | Return to Toplist | Imageboard | Toolbar | 

Questions topchan.info Forum / Questions /

I can't add my chan

Author Guest
#1 | Posted: 10 Oct 2014 19:19
I tried to add 16chan to TopChan, but it doesn't approve of the answer to the question "are you a human."

I've put in "Yes" "Yes." and "I am a human" and it denied it. What do I put into that field?
Author Guest
#2 | Posted: 31 Dec 2014 03:34
Fist you need to verify with an admin. The easiest way is to verify by credit card or passport. For credit card verification send a photo of the front and back of the card to an admin and thell send you the password for said field. For pasport verification send in photos of the front of the passport and the first 5 pages in. Good luck and happy channing
Author Guest
#3 | Posted: 30 Dec 2015 21:08
Seriously ? You have 6 sites listed and you want this guy to jump through hoops... If I was him I'd tell ya to go Fuck yerself
Author Guest
#4 | Posted: 16 Feb 2016 21:24
GuestYou're a special kind of stupid, ain'tcha?
Author Guest
#5 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 00:49
are there any pissflap boards
Author Guest
#6 | Posted: 2 Apr 2016 07:28
hi hi hi
Author can424242
#7 | Posted: 2 Apr 2016 07:34
hi
Author Guest
#8 | Posted: 17 Mar 2017 05:48
Смотри увлекательные мультфильмы про машинки в хорохем качестве HD 2017 <a href=/watch?v=koh_d6inBKE>смотреть мультик про машинки трансформеры</a>
Questions topchan.info Forum / Questions / I can't add my chan Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Clicking on the ads will open a new window or tab.

You are welcome to post anonymously by entering a nickname (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving the fields empty. If you have a forums membership account, you can also sign in from the front page.

Protected by Spammer Slapper