| Forums | Reply | Search | Statistics | Return to Toplist | Imageboard | Toolbar | 

News topchan.info Forum / News /

No URL Redirection

Author Admin
Admin
#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 03:51
URL Redirection will not be allowed when registering a Chan. Offenders will removed and the URL redirection service blacklisted.
Author Guest
#2 | Posted: 10 Dec 2012 17:00
Take a look at your top three chans. They all have redirection
Author Guest
#3 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 11:37
Author Admin
Admin
#4 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 21:42
Yeah it seems that this game of cat and mouse continues. If it gets to the point of being too much, I'll have no choice but to enable the AntiProxy for registrations. For now though we seem to be building a pretty nice blacklist database for DNS.
Author Guest
#5 | Posted: 13 Dec 2012 16:05
Good. Keep up the good work :)
Author Guest
#6 | Posted: 14 Dec 2012 15:54
Author Admin
Admin
#7 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 17:24 | Edited by: Admin
Due to one specific person I had to turn off auto-approval. This person has been identified. He has been using several proxy servers to register his chans. He made the unfortunate mistake of using one of my "honeypot" proxy servers. Still though I was surprised to learn just how far he has gone to cover his tracks. In the end I was able to follow the trail and come to an actual valid IP address that has now been linked to an ISP, a Facebook profile, name and address. However, due to the high privacy standards I am forced to follow. I will not be making that information public.

Remember people, the Internet is not anonymous.

I'll turn the auto-approval back on after I have integrated the URL redirection detection code (kindly donated by a chan operator) into the registration form.
Author Guest
#8 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 17:55
Админ хуй ты и доска твоя такая!!! Хочешь воевать,будет тебе война!!! Покрываешь педофилов? продолжай))))
Author Admin
Admin
#9 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 18:29
Guest:
Админ хуй ты и доска твоя такая!!! Хочешь воевать,будет тебе война!!! Покрываешь педофилов? продолжай))))

Translation:
Admin dick you and your board so! You want to fight, you will have war! Covers pedophiles? keep))))
Author Guest
#10 | Posted: 15 Dec 2012 20:21
Lol, russian slut is so mad
News topchan.info Forum / News / No URL Redirection Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Clicking on the ads will open a new window or tab.

You are welcome to post anonymously by entering a nickname (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving the fields empty. If you have a forums membership account, you can also sign in from the front page.

Protected by Spammer Slapper